Thursday 23 February 2017

heyyyy

I'm engaged! hahaha

i'll do a post on it next time, too lazy to do it now.

I got a new CCA and i'm really excited for it! LO for an event. It's my first time and i think its really interesting as you get to interact with many people?

Extract from E-mail:

Finally, just to relay a short note from our CE, that all the appointed Liaison Officers are carrying LTA’s flag and are to put in your best during this stint.

Anyway i met up with jenny and meishan from my jc! I love how we can always connect back to each other despite not seeing one another frequently. <3 But i seriously dont miss my JC school days. It's.... HELL for me. i hate it but im glad its over. 

Jenny told us something about her colleague and it hit me really hard. We need to learn to cherish our love ones and not take them for granted, never know when they are gone. :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment