Wednesday 14 June 2017

wrong shoes!

This is too funny! I need to blog about it.

Together we went to this Japanese restaurant to celebrate Roy's birthday! Woo the food is actually very yummy! I will definitely go back! Haha

Ok.. so on the way back in the bus.. melissa was laughing hysterically which is weird right! Why?! Then mel told chao to tell me about it and he's like no. Hahaha but after that he told me he was like: you want to know ah? Look down..

TO MY HORROR.... i WORE 2 different shoes out! Hahahahaha
SERIOUSLY I CANT BELIEVE IT HAHAHAHA but whatever it was damn funny then mel finally caught her breadth and she's like look at yili too and.... LOL seriously?! She also!!! Hahahahaha both black.. LOL

So actually she found out that she wore different shoes first then she started looking around and HAHA! Omg me too. So she told chao and they were cool about it. They were composed.

Chao said: tell you a joke, look at belle shoes
Mel laughing and ask yili about it
Yili pointing at her own feet and shhhh
Mel she lost it.

AHAHAHHAH the funny thing is how can yili and chao be so composed about it. Tears will literally flowing out from my eyes it was hilarious! Then after that we told other colleagues about it hahahahaha it so funny!

Wantheng said what' are the odds of 2 person wearing the wrong shoes out on the same day?!
Hahahaha! Ok and seriously I din noticed! And the shoes actually feel damn different but still I din realized. It's so funny! Kthanksbye hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment